Tecnología / Coca-cola Vision Y Misión
Coca-cola Vision Y MisiónTrabajos: Coca-cola Vision Y Misión
Ensayos de Calidad, Tareas, Monografias - busque más de 1.943.000+ documentos.
Enviado por: josenecker 28 noviembre 2013
Palabras: 525 | Páginas: 3
UNIVERSITY OF CUENCA
FACULTY OF HOSPITALITY SCIENCES
9th “A” TOURISM
MA. FERNANDA YUNGA
Cuenca, 30 november 2013
Our Roadmap starts with our mission, which is enduring. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
• To refresh the world...
• To inspire moments of optimism and happiness...
• To create value and make a difference…
Coca Cola for refreshing the world, it is not only based on a market segment because there are people with different tastes.
It also inspires moments of optimism and happiness through advertisements and commercials.
Creating value and making a difference through work and social work.
Our vision serves as the framework for our Roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
• People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
• Portfolio: Bring to the world a portfolio of quality beverage brands that anticipate and satisfy people's desires and needs.
• Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring value.
• Planet: Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities.
• Profit: Maximize long-term return to shareowners while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
• Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization.
Coca - Cola seeks sustainable development that is internally and externally for their workers and consumers of its future products.
1. Customers: Coca - Cola is led for all age public since being a product that has taken possession around the world.
2. Products - Services: Coca cola has variety
in their products further of knowing differentiate its target market very well putting products in the market such us: Coca-Cola light, water, juices and its main product as the different soda flavors
3. Markets: Coca-Cola has markets around the world; its brand has taken possession very well, for this reason, Coca- Cola expands their products globally.
4. Technology: Its technology in the market is increasingly more innovative and environmentally friendly.
5. Concern for survival, growth, and profitability: Coca-Cola is a company that worries about its development and has many innovation strategies. For instance: Promotions and new products.
6. Philosophy: Its philosophy is “El lado Coca de la vida” because it wants to achieve an integral concept that includes aspects as physical activity, healthy feeding and a positive attitude to achieve balance between mind, body, and spirit.
The competitive advantages of Coca-Cola are:
Business Asociat ...
Suscríbase a ClubEnsayos
Suscríbase a ClubEnsayos - busque más de 1.943.000+ documentos