Temas Variados / Lenguas
LenguasEnsayos y Trabajos: Lenguas
Ensayos de Calidad, Tareas, Monografias - busque más de 2.596.000+ documentos.
Enviado por: lupisgeo02 24 enero 2014
Palabras: 2536 | Páginas: 11
ESCUELA SECUNDARIA OFICIAL NEMERO 86 “LIC, Abel C. Salazar” turno vespertino Planeación del tercer bloque correspondiente a los meses de Noviembre a Enero. Segundo grado. SEGUNDA LENGIA INGLES
UNIT THREE: SHOPPING AND CLOTHES.
PURPOSE: The purpose of this unit is to enable students to participate in conversations in which they compare, buy or sell a variety of items. PERFORMANCE EVIDENCE:
Students can recognise and understand quotidian texts (advertisements, catalogues and conversations)
in order to use them purposefully (make comparisons, buy, sell, select, obtain information about
– Can use knowledge of the world and clues (illustrations, realia) to make predictions about the
– Can identify the overall message and some details (prices/features of an object) and discriminate
relevant from irrelevant information, in order to make comparisons between two or more items,
identify prices, complete/expand a text and/or respond to a conversation.
– Can infer intentions and attitudes of others.
– Can infer from data provided by the text, knowledge of the world and/or L1, some implicit
information (location, target customers, price scale, quality and characteristics of product).
– Can infer the meaning of unfamiliar words related to shopping and clothes from the context within
which they are presented, and/or by recognising synonyms (e.g. big – large) and antonyms (e.g.
cheap – expensive), based on content as well as on knowledge of the world and/or L1.
– Can discriminate the particular sounds used in this /IS/ and these /i:z/, and –ty /tI/ and –teen
– Can express own judgement and make recommendations about the information contained in texts
regarding items for sale.
Students can use language creatively and appropriately by selecting lexis, phrases and grammatical
resources in order to produce short, relevant texts (advertisement, catalogue, conversation) regarding
comparisons and buying/selling things.
follow structured models of spoken/written language to give information about items for sale.
– Can use knowledge of the world to anticipate type of information required, expected ways of
interaction and possible language needed when comparing, and when buying/selling things.
– Can produce some ﬁ xed expressions with appropriate stress, rhythm and intonation when making
comparisons and purchases.
– Can pronounce intelligibly short and long vowel sounds that make a difference in meaning when
using demonstrative pronouns (this /IS/ and these /i:z/).
– Can identify the purpose for writing a description of items for sale, intended audience and type of
text required (advertisement, catalogue); and generate and organise ideas coherently with the help
of peers, the teacher or by consulting different sources of information.
– Can produce individual sentences in preparation to write an advertisement, catalogue, and join them
later using some linking devices (because, or) in ord ...
Suscríbase a ClubEnsayos
Suscríbase a ClubEnsayos - busque más de 2.596.000+ documentos