Temas Variados / Unidad Didactica De Ingles Para Primaria

Unidad Didactica De Ingles Para Primaria

Informe de Libros: Unidad Didactica De Ingles Para Primaria
Ensayos de Calidad, Tareas, Monografias - busque más de 2.043.000+ documentos.

Enviado por:  nurisa21  21 octubre 2012
Tags: 
Palabras: 1989   |   Páginas: 8
Views: 546

INDEX

1. INTRODUCTION

2. SOCIAL CONTEXT

3. THE STUDENTS

4. BASIC/KEY COMPETENCIES

5. OBJECTIVES FOR PRIMARY EDUCATION

5.1. UNIT OBJECTIVES

5.2. CONTENTS

• BLOCK 1. Oral communication

• BLOCK 2. Written communication

• BLOCK 3. Knowledge of the language / linguistic competence

• BLOCK 4. Socio-cultural aspects

• Key competences

• Attention to diversity

• Attitudes

6. METHODOLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR THE TEACHING UNIT

6.1. Attention to diversity

6.2. Materials and resources

6.3. Unit evaluation criteria

7. TEACHING AND LEARNING ACTIVITIES

 Session 1

 Session 2

 Session 3

 Session 4

 Session 5

 Session 6

8. CONCLUSION

9. BIBLIOGRAPHY

1. INTRODUCTION

This unit introduces the topic of the Sports in Grade 6 of Primary Education. This topic is relevant for our pupils as they are learning to express their likes and dislikes related to hobbies and sports. It will be developed in about two weeks and six hours. The objectives, contents, activities, methodology and criteria for evaluation, that I´m going to keep, have been planned according to the characteristics of the guidelines provided by the Spanish Curricular Design in Royal Decree 1513/2006 and fully developed in Order ECI/2211/2007, (BOE nº 173).

2. SOCIAL CONTEXT

This unit has been designed for a concerted Primary school, in an urban area of the Andalusia Community. The cultural level is medium/high. And the school is situated in the center of a town.

- We are going to work with a group of 20 students. They have different level in the English language.

- They have also different features so we will pay attention to this diversity in order to help our pupils to achieve the objectives and contents we have proposed for this unit.

- We also must pay attention to these aspects:

 20 % of the families have studied some English and can help their students at home;

 70 % of the students have an independent study room and the rest (30 %) have to share the hom

e space with their brothers or sisters;

 65 % of the students have internet facilities at home and can use it regularly.

3. THE STUDENTS

In the Grade 6 of Primary Education, learners show specific characteristics:

 They understand situations more quickly than they understand the language used.

 Their understanding comes through hands and eyes and ears, so small objects, illustrations and recordings will be fundamental resources.

 They sometimes have a short attention and concentration span, so classroom activities cannot be too long and the lesson must be funny and motivating, because young students love to play, singing songs and telling stories. They learn best when they are enjoying themselves. So these will be common activities.

 They rely on the spoken word as well as the physical world to convey and understand meaning, so most teaching will have an oral orientation;

 They can work with their colleagues and learn from them, so cooperative activities and group ...



Suscríbase a ClubEnsayos

Suscríbase a ClubEnsayos - busque más de 2.043.000+ documentos


Ensayos relacionados