Leer Ensayo Completo Curriculum
Suscríbase a ClubEnsayos - busque más de 1.862.000+ documentos
Categoría: Temas Variados
Enviado por: Sara 23 mayo 2011
Palabras: 816 | Páginas: 4
nsuring smooth transition to new facilities. * Supervised more than 80 people in delivering all services to three companies at new site. * Developed procedures for working with managed services with an annual budget of $2.5 million. * Worked with contractors to set performance standards, monitor performance, suggest improvements and ensure compliance. |
EDUCATION | M.B.A., The Ohio State University (1993)
B.S. in Business Management, Bowling Green University, OH (1989) |
Steven T. Hawkins
602 Brandenway Court
Williams, CA 95510
SKILLS SUMMARY | Award-winning account executive with strong background in computer system sales, multi-national; territory management, end-user prospecting, competitive engagements, complex contract negotiations and third-party software partnerships. Excellent experience in financial analysis and in forecasting sales revenue, volume, discounting and profit. Proven ability to consistently exceed sales goals.PC application skills: Windows 301, Word, Excel, PowerPoint |
Major Account Executive, Advanced Computer Systems, Reading, CA (1994-current)
Develop new territory in district, including several Fortune 500 accounts, such as Levi Strauss and Esprit.
* Market and sell large-scale, UNIX and windows NT symmetric multiprocessing servers and professional services as solutions for companies moving from proprietary to open systems.
* Generate prospects for applications, including manufacturing, financials, decision support, enterprise messaging and enterprise architecture planning.
* Prospect for new business through various marketing campaigns, including telemarketing, direct mail, targeted seminars and partnerships with leading software firms.
* Recommended new territory management approach, which netted 15 new clients and a 45% sales increase.
Marketing 7amp; Finance Staff, PFE Corp., Los Angeles, CA (1992-1994)
Promoted to staff assignment to broaden experience and prepare for sales management.
* Handled financial analysis and planning for $4 billion Western U.S. sales and services.
* Forecasted sales revenue, volumes, discounting and profit for company vice president.
* Assigned sales quota to 20 regional managers covering 10 states.
* Earned two Finance Director's awards for forecasting and sales quota management.
Steven T. Hawkins
International Account Manager, PFE Corp., Los Angeles, CA (1988-1992)
Managed worldwide $10 million sales quota for Fortune 500 account, including complete line of products and services. Handled sales volume of more than $25 million.
* Directed $500,00 3-D apparel CAD application to reduce time-to-market delays and enhance retail sales operations.
* Ranked in top three of PFE's 30 sales representatives.
* Posted 110% to 135% quota performance with four consecutive 100% Clubs.
* Earned Regional Manager's award for first new $5 million mainframe at Fortune 500 company.
* Won competitive bids over other major computer product and service providers, including AT & T and IBM.
Manufacturing Management, PFE Corp., Los Angeles, CA (1983-1988)
Supervised technical activities and 30 employees at company production plant.
* Designed manufacturing facilities, planned capital budgets and presented investment business cases to plant manager.
* Consistently exceeded production schedules while achieving 99.5% defect-free quality.
* Evaluated and recommended new process which helped plant exceed production objectives while 15% understaffed.
* Earned Outstanding Manager's award for leading departments turnaround success.
EDUCATION | B. S., Industrial Engineering, Cum Laude, California Polytechnic Institute |
ACTIVITIES | Fundraising Chairman, Kappa Kappa Kappa Philanthropic organization, Omega Chapter
Advisor, Junior Achievement Club of Hewes, CA |