Ciencia / Consumismo
ConsumismoInforme de Libros: Consumismo
Ensayos de Calidad, Tareas, Monografias - busque más de 2.477.000+ documentos.
Enviado por: william29 16 agosto 2012
Palabras: 587 | Páginas: 3
Lesson plan format
• Esther Segura Jaimes
• Mayra Alejandra Jiménez Rodríguez
• Rubiel Vergara
Unit: 6 I just love it¡
Date: 9th july 2012
Level: 4 semester
Materials required: Student book, Work book, Recorder, Images, photocopies, and others.
• Verb patterns
• Describing food, tows and people
• Signs and sounds
• How…? Or what… like?
• Relative Clauses
• Antonyms and synonyms
• Phrasal verbs
1. Identified the different uses of like when, how, and why we use like.
2. To detect some verbs are followed by the gerund (-ing form).
3. To know how describe different things there are in our living.
4. To know defining relative clauses, when the pronouns 'that', 'who' and 'which' are the objects of the verb they can be taken out and the meaning of the sentence stays the same.
5. To identify antonyms and synonyms.
6. Identified phrasal verbs.
Activity with pieces of paper with names of some colleagues to answer the questions: What does she / he look like? Or What’s he / she like? Timing
To do examples with the different uses of like.
Develop 3 activities in the Workbook.
Write a similar description of your favourite room in about 250 words (page 111) Timing
1 hour and 40 minutes
Students will have a task to read the book pages 50 and 51 and develop them.
Read “My favourite room” pag.110 Timing
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, activity with 6 questions to answer.
Activities with pictures of the topic describing food, towns and people to discuss the images.
Listening pages 47 and 4 Timing
Homework, Observations, and Final comments. Homework: Monday (Workbook page 39 exc.3 page 41 exc.8 page 42 exc.10) Tuesday (Student book page 50 and 51)
We have to do other activities taking into account the time.
es * Martes ** Viernes
1.Warm up 5.listening 9. Speaking
2.Grammar like 6.writing 10. Participles
3.excercises 7. Signs and sounds 11. Relative Clauses
4. How…? Or what… like? 8. Describing food, tows and people 12
1. Warm up: Activity with pieces of paper with names of some colleagues to answer the questions: What does she / he look like? Or What’s he / she like?
Johan Jason Alejandra Karen Daniel Wilson William Natalia Luisa
Johanna Ana Maria Yisbeth Viviana Victor
2. Grammar like:
'Like' can be used as a verb or as a preposition. There are a number of common questions with 'like' that are easy to confuse.
• What's he like? - 'What … like?' is used to ask about a person's or object's character and is general in nature.
• What does he like? - This use of the verb 'like' is for general preferences. 'Like' as a verb is generally followed by the 'ing' form of the verb (I like playing tennis).
• What does she look lik ...
Suscríbase a ClubEnsayos
Suscríbase a ClubEnsayos - busque más de 2.477.000+ documentos