Negocios / Discriminacion De Precios Y El Monopolio
Discriminacion De Precios Y El MonopolioTrabajos: Discriminacion De Precios Y El Monopolio
Ensayos de Calidad, Tareas, Monografias - busque más de 1.992.000+ documentos.
Enviado por: veronicaroel 10 septiembre 2013
Palabras: 584 | Páginas: 3
Professor Daniel Gonzalez
English 2306 2001
10 September 2013
1. How does the narrator describe his love for Annabel Lee? Thoroughly discuss your answer.
The narrator describes his love for Annabel Lee as long lasting and pure. Because he begins with, "It was many and many a year ago", as a love not forgotten and he refers himself an Annabel Lee as child, in other words as innocence and pure.
2. One of this poem's strengths is sound. What is significant about its sounds? Be detailed in your response.
The sound is very dramatically and with a high and low tone (like a wave at the sea). The dramatically aspect of the poem is given with death.
3. Why does Poe repeat the word "sea?" Thoroughly discuss your answer.
The word, "sea", is repeated several times in the poem because the narrator wants to symbolize the "sea" as long-lasting love and to add the sound of waves in the poem.
4. Examine how Poe creates mood (atmosphere) through rhyme, meter, and sound. Include specific details in your answer.
The mood of the poem is spooky and dramatic there is no rational place where the poem takes place and year is not given. The sound is very rhythmical with constant high tones and low tones. The rimes: "Sea", "Annabel Lee", and “Me" adds rhythm to the whole poem.
5. Analyze the narrator's love for Annabel Lee. How is it conveyed to the reader? Thoroughly discuss your answer.
The narrator describes his love for Annabel Lee as long lasting and pure. Because he begins with, It was many and many a year ago, as a love not forgotten and he refers himself an Annabel Lee as child, in other words as innocence and pure.
6. Do you think this poem is meant to be read silently to one's self or out loud? Thoroughly explain your opinion in your answer.
The poem is meant to be read out load because is very similar to the characteristics of a song. The rimes and the
context is just like a song meant to be sing in this case a poem meant to be read out loud.
1. Why does Poe repeat the word "nevermore"? Thoroughly explain your answer.
Poe repeats the word “nevermore" is a self-struggle to a accept change. For example the narrator loss of Leonor if a struggle to accept her death.
2. What kind of mood (atmosphere) does Poe create? Include specific details in your answer.
The atmosphere created by Poe is scary and lonely. Poe describe the setting as a cold dark night and an isolated person talking to a rave, which he thought it was the devil.
3. Poe is well known for his use of sound and rhythm for effect. How does he create his compelling rhythm and what effect does it have on the poem. Include specific details in your answer.
The setting itself creates the sound. The rhythm and sound starts sloe but it progresses into a more intense dramatic sound.
4. Analyze the effect the Raven has on the ...
Suscríbase a ClubEnsayos
Suscríbase a ClubEnsayos - busque más de 1.992.000+ documentos