Temas Variados / Las Partes De La Carta
Las Partes De La CartaTrabajos: Las Partes De La Carta
Ensayos de Calidad, Tareas, Monografias - busque más de 2.596.000+ documentos.
Enviado por: Lizziy 12 marzo 2013
Palabras: 986 | Páginas: 4
It is a document of written communication, it is generally used when it is necessary to leave perseverance of the information that contains.
The letter can have different writing forms, depending from the topic to try, as well as variety of styles.
-Parts of the letter:
2. It dates
5. Body of the letter
7. It signs and post signature
1. Letterhead: It is sometimes a group of data that you/they represent to the commercial house and this form, some make their attractive letterheads, with symbols or other illustrations. This integrated by the name or social reason of the company or proprietor, address or Post Office box, I number of telephone etc.
2. It dates: In this part of it places the date in that the letter is elaborated.
3. Addressee: They form it the name from the person to who the letter is dedicated, preceded of its treatment or I title, then the name of the country, city or department with its address.
4. Greeting: The greeting is a courtesy sentence that demonstrates respect, kindness and the person's culture that it signs.
5. Body of the letter: It is however the one that contains the fundamental message, the use of very common and almost routine sentences it should be avoided that make unpleasant the correspondence.
6. Farewell: It is the closing message and it is advisable to use an in agreement treatment to the relationship that one has with the addressee.
7. It signs and post signature: The signature should be hand written and illegible, then in the post signature should be written the person's complete name and a space below the position that occupies.
8. Annexes: It is used when he/she sends himself some document that accompanies to the letter.
9. Initials: It is written after the post signature, or of the annexes if there was, the initials in the person's that I
sign the letter capital and after a diagonal, in minuscule the initials of who types it.
Bank The Dreamer one
23 avenue 23-11 area 1
Guatemala, January 24 2013
10 street 2-19
It is a pleasure for our bank to communicate him that after having studied their curriculum, we agree that he/she is the suitable person to occupy the position that he/she requests; therefore, present you the day January 30 at 9 o'clock:00 hours, for an interview where we will treat previous important aspects to their recruiting.
Suscríbase a ClubEnsayos
Suscríbase a ClubEnsayos - busque más de 2.596.000+ documentos